As we continue to monitor the development on COVID-19 in Saskatoon and in consideration of the Provincial Government Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan the Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is excited to announce to our esteemed clients – returning and new intakes that our office will re-open for in-person programs and services effective June 8, 2020.
All public events usually organized by our organization and involving large gatherings will be delivered ONLINE (virtually) until such time when the Government and Health Authority confirms it is safe to hold large public gatherings.
KEEPING YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE:
- We continue to offer classes, training sessions, and group meetings partly online
- On-site small group classes/training programs will be offered with strict adherence to Enhanced Cleaning, Social Distancing Practices, and Sanitation Stations
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR PREMISES if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick; arrived Saskatchewan from overseas or traveled in/out of Saskatchewan province within 14 days – ONLY CALL-IN FOR SERVICE
- We maintain physical distancing when providing in-person, one-on-one support/culturally-sensitive intervention
- Our organization reserves the right to ask everyone coming into our premises the COVID-19 Screening Questions
It is our responsibility to keep safe, and keep others safe! TAYFFI encourages everyone to follow Government directives and Health Authority instructions;
Please follow the links below to learn more about COVID-19 and Precautionary Measures:
- Visit www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus for updated information on COVID-19, including questions and answers for the public and care providers and testing surveillance.
- Learn about how to get your workplace ready for COVID-19 taking precautions suggested by WHO Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
Best regards and stay healthy!