- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Find out about career opportunities at TAYFFI and across partner organizations.
Employment opportunity - Project Coordinator, "Yunta" A Latinx America Festival
The Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is seeking someone stellar to join its vibrant team and take the reigns of the position of Office and Project Officer.
Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is currently seeking dynamic and outcomes-driven individual to join our team in the position of Employment Support Coordinator.
The Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is currently seeking dynamic and creative Early Childhood Education Instructors with natural/genuine affinity for children to join our team as we continue to advance our work
Our organization is currently seeking the service of a dynamic and innovative consulting firm or freelance developer for the development of a Cross-platform Mobile App
Join our vibrant team in the position of Project Coordinator towards advancing our organization's COVID-19 response to supporting members of the vulnerable populations in Saskatoon and area
The Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc is seeking a dynamic and vibrant individual to join our amazing staff team for the position of Youth and Student Coordinator
The International Women of Saskatoon (IWS) is seeking a Bi-Lingual Operations and Systems Coordinator.
ICARE Initiative Phase II... enhancing youth sense of belonging in socio-cultural engagement, promoting intergenerational dialogue, and fostering intercultural learning in Saskatoon and Area
The I-CAN Initiative... fostering capacity advancement, leadership development, and mentorship among racialized women and youth especially those from the local newcomer community.