- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking individual to join our staff team for the position of Program Development Officer.
Reporting to the Executive Director, or their designate, the incumbent plays a central role in furthering the organization’s service delivery capabilities by developing project proposals and grant concepts that addresses gaps within existing programs and synthesize information to pivot new initiatives. Also critical to this role is the ability of the incumbent to identify new opportunities for funding for holistic well-being and civic participation of members of key populations in the social fabric of the society.
The Program Development Officer will build and maintain partnerships and relationships that interact with critical stakeholders including philanthropic groups, corporate institutions, community-serving organizations, and/or federal agencies with the goal to expand TAYFFI’s visibility and explore fundraising opportunities through public education about the foundation’s work.
Download Full Job Description: Click Here