- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join our staff team for the position of Communications and Marketing Consultant.
Through the implementation of a communications strategy designed to further TAYFFI’s objectives, mission, vision, and values, the incumbent will curate content and campaigns, and measure and report on the effectiveness and outcomes of all TAYFFI’s external communications and outreach (marketing) activities. The Communications and Marketing Consultant plays an active role in planning, researching, organizing, and implementing communications strategies for the company.
Integral to the success of this role is the incumbent’s ability to maintain consultative collaboration with key stakeholders from Anglophone, Francophone, and minority language communities in Saskatoon and Area to develop social-impact programs and strategies towards ensuring no one is left behind in receiving support and resources relating to TAYFFI’s work.
Download Full Job Description, Communications and Marketing Consultant