I had a wonderful time representing TAYFFI at the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Youth conference. Everyone was immensely welcoming, and I really felt like I had a voice there. I never realized the amount of history involved in the Reconciliation Movement. I was thrilled to have been part of the experience, relating to our stories and finding the similarities in our culture. We even came up with a metaphor for Reconciliation, “Sharing Spicy Food”. It’s giving others a taste of you meal, but also knowing that their minds and body may not be immune to it. Yet, their willingness to eating and appreciating that meal can go a long way.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Comments are closed.