Youth Entrepreneurship Training (YET) Program
Youth Entrepreneurship Training: preparing today’s youth for Business ownership
- Are you a young person with business idea? We’d love to explore that idea with you!
- Are you all set in your business concept but don’t know how to start? We can help you with that too!
- Are you already a young business owner but looking to launch something new? Our facilitators will journey with you on every step of the way!
The Youth Entrepreneurship Training (YET) program seeks to mentor and support BIPOC youth and young adults by providing them relevant resources and training for turning their hobbies and ideas into lucrative ventures, as well as promoting peer to peer mentoring and building a supportive network for business and career development.
Through this initiative Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc (TAYFFI) will:
- expand BIPOC Youth access to up-to-date information on innovative business development;
- equip participating youth with necessary tools, resources, hand-on mentoring for business ownership; and
- provide participants requisite training on business plans mapping, business discipline, etc.
As an organization that prioritizes the engagement and empowerment of the marginalized communities, we believe the Youth Entrepreneurship Training program will not only empower BIPOC youth to be productive in their prime, it would also improve their self-worth, promote cohesive and prosperous society, as well as provide channel for the youth to turn their energy, talents, and ideas into job creation opportunities.
To learn more or register, please contact us at email@example.com