Resilient Youth Cafe: Online Cooking Program
Join our vibrant online cooking class; learn to cook new and healthy meals from the comfort of your home kitchen!
Who can participate: Youth ages 13-30 years
Delivery Method: Virtually via zoom
When: Last Saturday of each month
Time: 11:00am CST
What To Expect:
- cooking ingredients will be provided to enrolled participants FREE OF CHARGE!
- step-by-step cooking instructions delivered by qualified chef
- no prior cooking experience required to participate
- cooking together, building new relationships
- combating mental health and physical wellness challenges associated with food security
The Resilient Youth Cafe program of Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc is proudly funded by KINDRED Foundation a Canadian Foundation dedicated to investing in youth mental and physical health