Pre-Employment Support & Services
Finding a job in a new country can be an extremely thorough and exhaustive process! Our organisation is committed to working with you on your quest for securing a fulfilling and satisfactory job.
Sign up or Drop in for one-on-one pre-employment support and career action plan suitable to your need.
Our service offerings include:
- Resume drafting and review
- Labour market search and job posting analysis tailored to your need
- Mock interview
- Special clothing for job interviews (specific to women)
- Meet &Greet with potential employers
- Job shadowing and Networking
- Digital literacy and Tech Guide
- Destination employment for racialized women
- Job readiness information/orientation
- Business/Career action plan
Please call us at 306-986-6553 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org