Community Roots Gardening Program
A gardening program for everyone, from seasoned gardeners to complete beginners from all ages.
In furtherance of its commitment to supporting individuals and families particularly members of Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour communities, the Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc invites interested persons to its upcoming Community Roots Gardening Program launch.
Start Date: Thursday May 18, 2023
Time: 6pm – 7pm CST
Our Community Roots Gardening Program is designed:
- to provide community members the opportunity to engage with people of all ages and backgrounds to learn the act of gardening, meet new people, share knowledge, and build community.
- to provide fresh and healthy food which can be used to prepare healthy and nutritious meals and help reduce food costs and as well promote food security.
- to provide a positive effect on mental health, reduce stress, improve mood, boost self-esteem, and provide a sense of accomplishment.
- to contribute to a healthier and more sustainable environment.
- to beautify our community by adding color, texture, and fragrance to our surroundings.
Looking for a fun and fulfilling way to get involved in your community? Look no further than Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc’s Community Roots Gardening Program. Come join us and be a part of something special!
To Register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-986-4180
Comments are closed.