- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
The Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is seeking someone stellar to join our vibrant team and take the reigns of the position of Office and Project Officer towards advancing the vision, mission, and strategic priorities of our organization.
Job Title: de bureau et de projet bénévole.
Immediate Supervisor: TAYFFI Executive Director
Employment Classification: Part-Time | January 2021 – March 2021; with the possibility of extension
Work Hours/Schedule: 30hrs/week; Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm; with flexible arrangement as per employer business
How To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of the Executive Director, TAYFFI at email@example.com before close of business on Monday January 11, 2021.
NOTE: Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.