Understanding New Labour Realities
In response to COVID-19 labour market across industries have had to adapt business and operational delivery to the changing situation.
Committed to ensuring no Canadian is left behind particularly as it pertains to economic outcomes, Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc brings to you a free webinar organized in collaboration with Career Loans about what newcomer professionals need to know to succeed in the post-pandemic Canadian workforce.
The webinar will help newcomer professionals understand how they can be successful in a post-COVID workforce reality.
Discussion thematic areas will include:
- understanding current labour situation
- navigating post COVID-19 workforce realities
- emerging needs and opportunities across allied industries.
- pre-employment and on-the-job support program at TAYFFI for new and recent immigrants
- Career Loans support program for skilled newcomers in Alberta and Saskatchewan
Date: Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 | Time: 12:00pm CST
Register on Eventbrite by following the link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/167913406519
For more information, contact us by email at email@example.com