Healthcare Services Awareness Education for International Students
Attention: International Students Resident in Saskatoon and Area
As one of its strategic priorities of meeting the changing needs of various target groups, Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc presents an informative webinar focused on Healthcare Services Awareness Education for International Students residents in Saskatoon and Area.
- To increase healthcare services utilization among International students
- To address barriers to accessing healthcare services, lack of awareness on healthcare support system, and stigma associated with mental health among International Student community.
The Webinar will focus on the following key areas:
- Breaking Misconceptions about Healthcare services
- Canadian Healthcare system and insurance
- Where to go and who to call during an emergency
- Understanding the basics of provincial and university provided insurance
- Debunking Healthcare Myths
- Benefits of Health Coverage
Day and Date: Saturday, September 18th, 2021
Time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM | Webinar via Zoom
To register, contact Adrian Aquino by email at firstname.lastname@example.org