Financial Literacy Seminar for Newcomer Canadians
The Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc invites new and recently arrived newcomer Canadians to an open house Financial Literacy Seminar.
Participants will learn more about financial system in Canada, how to be financially prudent, and tips for making your money work for you!
Seminar discussions will include:
- How to save Income tax
- How to learn to save and grow money
- Simple Interest versus Compound Interest
- Mortgage Insurance: How beneficial is it and when is it beneficial?
- Passing your property to your Next Generations tax free
- What are Estate Taxes?
- Different types of KIDS Education Plans
- Retirement In Canada: Different retirement plans & what will be the tax consequences
- Different Protection Plans and Group benefits?
- What are TFSA, RESP, RRSP, and Non Registered Accounts?
Limited seats available! To register, please contact Nidhi Singh at [email protected] or call 306-986-4183.