Capacity Advancement for Newcomers Certificate Program
Are you a recent or newly arrived newcomer woman resident in Saskatoon and Area looking to advance your social network, enhance your leadership skills, and expand your career opportunity?
Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc. [TAYFFI] is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Capacity Advancement for Newcomer Certificate Program.
The Capacity Advancement Certificate program is eligible to women who are:
- Between 18 to 45 years of age
- Newcomers to Canada (between 1-3 years of residency)
- Reside in Saskatoon and Area
- Minimum CLB level 5
Second and Last Saturdays of each month from November 2020 to February, 2021
10:00am – 2:00pm
About the program:
The I-CAN Certificate Program is designed for women who aspire to become community leaders through social engagement. Participants will:
- acquire essential skills for workplace, courageous conversation, and leadership opportunity.
- build networks with eminent women professional and others across Saskatoon business and allied industry
- obtain improved knowledge about cross-cultural relations and diverse relationship building
- engage in hands-on community leadership activities and mini projects
- receive wrap-around support on a case-by-case basis
Child-minding available at NO COST to program participants
Program offered in French and English Languages
Contact Nidhi Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-986-4180 to register or learn more