BIPOC Women Business Academy
Integral to TAYFFI’s mission is the provision of supportive and inclusive services that foster growth and success of BIPOC women-owned businesses, and to contribute to building a more equitable and vibrant society.
We are excited to announce our next cohort of BIPOC Women Business Academy to be delivered over 8 weeks of business and entrepreneurial training.
The BIPOC Women Business Academy program is designed to empower and support women entrepreneurs (startups) with the opportunity to acquire transferable skill sets, tools, and resources that will facilitate their growth and furthermore connect participants with like-minded, business oriented BIPOC women.
Start Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
Time: 10:00am-12noon CST
Location: 3-320 Jessop Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7N 1Y6
Who Can Attend:
- BIPOC Women who own small/start-up Businesses or those aspiring to become entrepreneurs
- Participants will learn business development/entrepreneurship skills from established BIPOC women business owners/entrepreneurs.
Other key benefits to participating:
- Acquire relevant information on how to start up a new business or advance an existing business.
- Opportunity to professionally network with other BIPOC businesswomen
- Connection with Business mentors
- Non-judgmental, safer space learning environment
To register or learn more email us at: email@example.com