African-Canadian Alliance Network (Afri-CAN) Town Hall
In alignment with its core values and objectives, Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc walks the talk as a Saskatoon-based grassroots organization offering an array of unique and people-centered programs and support services especially for members of visible minority groups including members of the Black-Canadian and other marginalized communities.
The African-Canadian Alliance Network initiative will offer a wide array of support, resilience, and solidarity activities for African-Canadians resident in Saskatoon, especially those of the Black-African descent.
Program activities include:
- Mentorship and leadership support for Black Youth
- Pre-employment support and networking
- Community Connections and Social Participation
- Volunteer work placement and Life-skills support
- African-Canadian Professional Network
- Business development and Individual Action Plan
Delivery Methodology: Virtual Town Hall (in-Person, when applicable)
Date: 3rd Saturday of each Month
Time: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Session offered simultaneously in English and French languages
To learn more or register to participate, please contact Lord Appiah, TAYFFI Bi-lingual Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-986-4180