- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Job Opportunity – Heritage Education Program Coordinator
Harnessing Human Potential
At Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI], our success depends on our people, productivity, and procedures. We are committed to providing impact-driven support to all persons seeking our services and programs.
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join our staff team for the position of Heritage Education Program Coordinator.
The coordinator will undertake community-based research to advance TAYFFI’s work in the thematic areas of heritage education, social connection, and culture continuity initiatives to advance TAYFFI’s work thereby fostering social cohesion and harmonious living among Saskatoon residents.