- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI] is currently seeking dynamic and outcomes-driven individual to join our team in the position of Employment Support Coordinator.
Job Title: Employment Support Coordinator
Employment Classification: Part-Time, September 2020 – November 2020
Work Hours/Schedule: 120 Hours/month (Flexible hours AM and PM as per clients needs)
How To Apply: Resume and cover letter to be sent to the attention of Executive Director, TAYFFI at email@example.com by Monday, August 31, 2020.
NOTE: Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.