- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join our staff team for the position of Employment Liaison Officer.
Working as an integral part of TAYFFI’s Women Employment Readiness Program team, the Employment Liaison Officer will be responsible for providing program beneficiaries with a bespoke programme of support leading to sustained employment, employer relations and additional support to help clients develop skills and attributes that leads to sustainable employment. They also provide evidence-based information to employers on issues relating to employment equity and benefit to creating diverse workplace.
Specifically, the Employment Liaison Officer will identify and work collaboratively with employers across thematic industries to develop strategies relating to equitable hiring, workplace diversity, and at-work mentoring for career success. The incumbent will also provide case-by-case support to clients (racialized women) to develop career action plan that best meets their needs.