- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Job Opportunity: Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement Program Coordinator
Harnessing Human Potential
At Truly Alive Youth and Family Foundation Inc [TAYFFI], our success depends on our people, productivity, and procedures. We are committed to providing impact-driven support to all persons seeking our services and programs.
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join our staff team for the position of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement Program Coordinator.
The coordinator will possess adequate knowledge and experience on the application of culturally sensitive and trauma-informed approach to engaging program participants. Similarly, the Coordinator will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and substantial knowledge on strategies for fostering social inclusion and promoting harmonious living among all Saskatoon residents.