- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Support and programs for charitable sector
- Government of Saskatchewan Employment Supplement
- Student Loan Repayment Moratorium
- Canada Emergency STUDENT Benefit
- COVID 19: Free Virtual Tax Clinics
- New COVID-19 Temporary Work Permit for Visitors Stranded in Canada
- City of Saskatoon: Utility Payment as it relates to COVID-19
- City of Saskatoon: Property Tax as it relates to COVID-19
Our organization is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join our staff team for the position of Coordinator, Women and Family Program.
The coordinator will possess adequate knowledge and experience on the application of culturally sensitive and trauma-informed approach to engaging program participants. Similarly, the Coordinator will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and substantial knowledge on strategies for engaging multiple stakeholders across private and public sectors to achieve project objectives.
Integral to the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate for this position is the ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary partners, industry experts, and community allies to promote employment equity particularly as it relates to hiring and retention of racialized women across industries.